JS Bird Control & Removal Services
Commercial & Residential Bird Removal
Serving The Entire Las Vegas Metro Area
Call JS Pest Control to eliminate your bird problem quickly and humanely. Let us develop a customized treatment program for you using multiple bird repelling techniques.
Pigeons are general feeders with the ability to nest in a variety of circumstances. This allows them to successfully set-up and breed in many types of locations. This makes pigeons particularly bothersome. They carry disease and their acidic feces can destroy most surfaces.
JS Pest Control 3 Step Process For Bird Removal
- We will remove all the birds and nests from your establishment.
- Set up a series of deterrents to prevent them from coming back
- Bird Dropping Removal, Cleaning & Disinfecting
We offer chemical baiting and non-chemical treatments. Chemical baiting is a method that distresses the flock. The flock will associate the distress with the location and the entire flock will flee leave that location. Call to learn more.
Proven Bird & Pigeon Deterrents include:
A bird netting system is an economical bird control method that uses durable materials such as wire mesh, polyethylene and polyproylene. These UV protected materials are strong and long lasting to provide you with superior bird exclusion. Bird netting can be used to protect your structure from big birds and small birds such as pigeons, gulls, sparrows, crows and starlings. Bird netting is perfect for commercial and industrial areas with high bird activity such as rooftops, factories, tall buildings, courtyards, bridges and hangars.
Bird spikes are traditional bird deterrents used to keep birds from landing, nesting and roosting on flat and curved surfaces. They can be made using UV protected stainless steel and stabilized plastic, while specially designed not to injure the birds. Spikes can be installed on rooflines, gutters, girders, pipes, ledges, vents and more! Preventing birds from perching will protect your property in a low maintenance, non-harmful manner.
Call now and learn which bird control method is best for you.
- All phone calls answered by a knowledgeable pest professional.
- All technicians are fully licensed and trained in the state of Nevada, and complete an additional 6+ hours per year of continuing training & education.
- Your technician will arrive in uniform at your home or business in a clearly marked vehicle.
- Each pest elimination plan will be custom designed for you based on your property and needs. Your plan will account for:
- Young children & babies
- Pets - including dogs, cats, fish and reptiles
- Current or expected pregnancies
- The elderly or infirmed
- Most importantly, if you are not completely satisfied with the way your pest problem was managed, we will continue to work with you until you are.
- Since 1999
- Local Owned & Operated
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Inspections
- Family Owned
- Phones Answered By Live Operator
- All Major Credit Cards
When you call JS Pest Control, a technician will come to your home or business and perform a complete initial consultation at no charge.
Next, we will develop a pest elimination program designed for you by your technician and our team of in-house entomologists.
Be Confident that you will have the best solution for your individual problem. Call now and schedule your free initial consultation.