Trust JS Pest Control To Rid Your Home Of Termites In 1 Visit
Termite Identification & Treatment
3-Step Test For Termite Identification
- Visual Inspection -
- You see swarming termites. They look like flying ants and there will be hundreds. This typically happens in spring.
- You see termite tubes or mud tunnels. These are typically found around the foundation of your home. Termites travel to and from your home in the tunnels that they built. They can look like mounds near the foundation or mud straws.
- You see damaged wood in your home. It should take a long time to see this because termites work from the inside out. If the damage is visible you may have an advanced infestation. You can also tap the wood in areas of your home that you suspect and listen for a hollow sound.
- Email A Picture - Take a picture with your smart phone and email to:(set up forwarder). We will professionally evaluate the photo and email you back a response. This service is provided at no charge.
- Professional Inspection - Call us to inspect. If you suspect you have termites do not let it go, let us inspect it. Then you'll know for sure and we can provide you with an estimate if treatment is needed.
By understanding the behavior of termites we can more effectively get them out of your home.
A termite infestation means several underground nests or colonies around your home. Each colony will have members that forage for food and bring it back to the nest to feed the colony. We lure these foraging termites to the bait, which they think is a food source. They bring the bait back to the colonies.
By creating a barrier around your home we are able to eliminate all the colonies and rid your home of the entire infestation.
This method eliminates the time and expense of searching for termite colonies and hoping you've found them all.
We save you time and money by using the most effective termite elimination system that has ever been available.
Call JS Pest Control and rely on a local company you can trust and a method of termite extermination that has successfully defended over 4 million homes.
Pre-Treating For Termites
Call now for a free quote on Termite pre-treatment. Often, this is required in order to receive a homeowners loan.
- Our Work is 100% Guaranteed. - We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied.
- If the pest we treat returns, we will retreat at no additional cost to you. This guarantee is included in all annual service agreements.
- If you have a problem, we guarantee that we will back within 48 hours of your call to retreat (and often even sooner).
- All phone calls answered by a knowledgeable pest professional.
- All technicians are fully licensed and trained in the state of Nevada, and complete an additional 6+ hours per year of continuing training & education.
- Your technician will arrive in uniform at your home or business in a clearly marked vehicle.
- Each pest elimination plan will be custom designed for you based on your property and needs. Your plan will account for:
- Young children & babies
- Pets - including dogs, cats, fish and reptiles
- Current or expected pregnancies
- The elderly or infirmed
- Most importantly, if you are not completely satisfied with the way your pest problem was managed, we will continue to work with you until you are.
- Since 1999
- Local Owned & Operated
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Inspections
- Family Owned
- Phones Answered By Live Operator
- All Major Credit Cards
When you call JS Pest Control, a technician will come to your home or business and perform a complete initial consultation at no charge.
Next, we will develop a pest elimination program designed for you by your technician and our team of in-house entomologists.
Be Confident that you will have the best solution for your individual problem. Call now and schedule your free initial consultation.