Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Serving The Entire Las Vegas Metro Area
Why Heat Treatment?
There is considerable research that shows bed bugs thermal death point is around 120 degrees Fahrenheit and bed bugs at all stages of life will be dead in less than one minute at this temperature.
Treating with heat allows you to kill all the Bed Bugs within the treatment area in a single visit. As opposed to conventional treatments which require multiple visits.
Another advantage of heat treatment is that all Bed Bugs are killed without the hours of preparation required for a conventional treatment. Which requires throwing away or cleaning clothes, toys, sheets, comforters, games, stuffed animals and on and on. A single, no-chemical treatment and the entire bed bug infestation is gone.
How Heat Treatment Works
We begin by raising the temperature in the treatment zone to 120°F over approximately an 8 hour period. During this time our crew will monitor the temperature. Fans are used to circulate the heat and make sure the temperature is evenly raised throughout the treatment area.
Re-entry is permitted as soon as the area returns to normal temperature.
How Heat Treatment Works?
1. Bring Heat. Specialized high output electric heaters are placed and continually adjusted throughout the space, introducing and re circulating heated air with a temperature target of 120 F not to exceed 135 F.
2. Monitor. Temperatures are monitored in real time from a remote location using wireless sensors and also by hand with infrared handheld devices to ensure lethal temperatures safely reach all bedbugs in structure.
3. Move Air: Specialized high output fans move heated air throughout the space to ensure heat is evenly distributed and able to reach all spaces within treatment area.
- All phone calls answered by a knowledgeable pest professional.
- All technicians are fully licensed and trained in the state of Nevada, and complete an additional 6+ hours per year of continuing training & education.
- Your technician will arrive in uniform at your home or business in a clearly marked vehicle.
- Each pest elimination plan will be custom designed for you based on your property and needs. Your plan will account for:
- Young children & babies
- Pets - including dogs, cats, fish and reptiles
- Current or expected pregnancies
- The elderly or infirmed
- Most importantly, if you are not completely satisfied with the way your pest problem was managed, we will continue to work with you until you are.
- Since 1999
- Local Owned & Operated
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Inspections
- Family Owned
- Phones Answered By Live Operator
- All Major Credit Cards
When you call JS Pest Control, a technician will come to your home or business and perform a complete initial consultation at no charge.
Next, we will develop a pest elimination program designed for you by your technician and our team of in-house entomologists.
Be Confident that you will have the best solution for your individual problem. Call now and schedule your free initial consultation.