JS Bed Bug Control & Extermination
Serving The Entire Las Vegas Metro Area
The First Question Often Is...
"Do I Have Bed Bugs?"
Here are some signs of a bed bug infestation:
- Bites. Red swollen welts on your skin when you wake. Bites tend to be on your neck, legs, arms or hands.
- Look for live bugs crawling on your sheets
- Small red or rust color blotches on the bed sheets or furniture
- Inspect the mattress and box spring
If you suspect you have bed bugs you should call for a free inspection. Bed bug infestations grow larger as time passes. Waiting will make the infestation more difficult and more expensive to eliminate. Don't wait. Call now to schedule an appointment for a free inspection.
Eliminate Bed Bugs For Good
JS Pest combines the use of a Hepa Vacuum treatment and chemical applications over a minimum of 2 visits to kill and remove all the bed bugs. The Hepa Vac treatment removes live bed bugs, nymphs and the eggs to ensure the bed bugs are removed and further infestation is prevented.
The chemical application creates a barricade that kills the bed bugs before they can enter a room.
JS Pest treats all the cracks and crevices in which a bed bug can hide including electicral outlets, headboard, bed frame and baseboards to ensure we completely eliminate all the bed bugs.
Heat is a proven bed bug elimination service. Heat treatment is known for its effectiveness, ease of preparation, and same day treatment. Learn more by going to the bed bug heat treatment page.
Call JS Pest Control now to schedule your appointment and get rid of your bed bug infestation once and for all and sleep well.
- All phone calls answered by a knowledgeable pest professional.
- All technicians are fully licensed and trained in the state of Nevada, and complete an additional 6+ hours per year of continuing training & education.
- Your technician will arrive in uniform at your home or business in a clearly marked vehicle.
- Each pest elimination plan will be custom designed for you based on your property and needs. Your plan will account for:
- Young children & babies
- Pets - including dogs, cats, fish and reptiles
- Current or expected pregnancies
- The elderly or infirmed
- Most importantly, if you are not completely satisfied with the way your pest problem was managed, we will continue to work with you until you are.
Call JS Pest Control now to find an appointment that is convenient for you and sleep well again.
- Since 1999
- Local Owned & Operated
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Inspections
- Family Owned
- Phones Answered By Live Operator
- All Major Credit Cards
When you call JS Pest Control, a technician will come to your home or business and perform a complete initial consultation at no charge.
Next, we will develop a pest elimination program designed for you by your technician and our team of in-house entomologists.
Be Confident that you will have the best solution for your individual problem. Call now and schedule your free initial consultation.